Savana Durga, a trekking paradise near Bangalore
His one of the most visited and most popular places for hikers is Savana Durga Hills. Not far from Bangalore city, just 2 hours drive is a delightful experience. One of the best places for hiking is the Savannadurga Hills, not far from Bangalore city. This was the filming location for David Lean's film Passage to India. This hill rises to an average of 1226 meters above sea level. SavanaDurga is located on Magadi Road. Savanna Durga is a trekking enthusiast's paradise and a beautiful place to spend a weekend full of fun experiences.
SavanaDurga is located on Magadi Road. It is about 70 km away from Bangalore city. Magadi Road, also known as State Highway, does not meet the requirements.
How to get to Savana Durga Hills
Savana Durga is located on Magadi Road, also known as State Road 17E. After reaching about 50 km, a monolithic rock structure comes into view.
Turn left onto the motorway and drive another 12 km, then turn left again and drive 3 km. At the end of this 3 km section is SavanaDurga.
Find out more about Savana Durga Hills
No fees or permissions are required to access the site. It is a tourist attraction open to all visitors who enjoy hiking and spending free time in nature with their families on weekends. If you are not a hiker and want to reach the top of the hill, you should pay a small fee of about Rs. $50-$100 for him for a little boy who will take you to the top of the hill. If you prefer to venture without a guide, the temple is easily reached by following the signs and clues provided.
@SavanaDurga what do you see there?
It is a monolith with a temple and a fortress on top of the hill. The temple is dedicated to Sri Bhasaveswara, Narsimhaswami and Sri Veerabhadrawami and is visited daily by devotees.
Important points to consider when traveling to Savanna Durga
There are no hotels at the top of the hill, you have to bring your own food, and very limited snack options at the foot of the hill. The hills can be wet, so rubber shoes should be worn when climbing the hills. No accommodation on the hill
- 10 Reasons Why Triund Trek is the Best Trek in India
- A Guide to Booking Your Adventure
- Adventure Tour Company
- Best Time to Visit Ladakh
- Camping Places in Himachal
- Hidden Himalayas
- Himalaya adventure
- How tall is the largest tree in the world
- Kedarnath Yatra Package
- Nepal Trekking
- Trekking in Mcleodganj
- Trekking in Dharamshala
- 10 Tips to Travel with Children
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Top 10 Hotels in Mcledoganj
- 10 Tips for Booking Affordable Accommodation
- My Mcleodganj Trips 2023
- 10 Must See Summer Destinations in India
- The Mystical Caves of Meghalaya
- Hidden Gems Uncovering Indian Offbeat Destinations
- Kerala often referred to as Gods Own Country
- Discovering The Heritage of Pudicherry
- Exploring The Unexplored Offbeat Trails of Himachal Pradesh
- The Hidden Treasures of Himachal Pradesh
- Kasol Trekking Places
- Kullu Manali Informative Blog
- Complete Information ABout Trekking Places in India
- Nepal Treks
- Charming India Righly Called a Travelers Paradise
- Best attractions in Bastar
- 10 Tourrist Sports and attractions in Orchha
- What to See in New Delhi
- Famous Cities and Forts of Kerala
- Faith Spirituality Temples in Kerala