Bijli Mahadev Trek
Bijli Mahadev Trek (06 nights / 07 days)
Jana – Matikochar – Bijli Mahadev – Jari – Malana – Chandrakhani Pass – Nawa Tapru – Naggar – Manali
It is one of the charming trek options available in Himachal Pradesh. This trek provides you breathtaking opportunity to enjoy the charm of trekking in Kullu Valley and visit the famous Bijli Mahadev Temple.
Day 01: Jana (2150 Mt)
Reach Nagar. Then reach the village Nashala. Take a road that leads through beautiful Deodar Forests. Then walk gradually for 4 to 5 hours and then reach the destination of the day, the Village of Jana. Overnight at Camp.
Day 02: Jana – Matikochar (2340 Mt)
Proceed to Matikochar after breakfast via a well-built road. See the very lovely sight of Kullu Valley and spectacular vista of snow-capped mountain peaks. Overnight at Camp.
Day 03: Matikochar – Bijli Mahadev (2460 Mt)
After breakfast, walk slowly through the Kais wildlife sanctuary and then reach the Temple of Lord Shiva. Overnight at Camp at Bijli Mahadev. The Camp overlooks the spectacular vista of the twin valleys of River Beas and Parvati.
Day 04: Bijli Mahadev – Jari (1524 Mt)
After breakfast go down to the village Sharsari. Take bus or jeep to Jari. Overnight at Jari.
Day 05: Jari – Malana (2652 Mt)
After breakfast walk through deep forest along a river and then over high cliffs and finally reach at the village of Malana. Overnight at Camp the near the village of Malana.
Day 06: Malana – Chandrakhani Pass (3660 Mt) – Nawa Tapru (3000 Mt)
After breakfast climb up to 3 hours to reach at Chandrakhani Pass, at the top of the flower valley. Then go down gradually to Nawa Tapru – beautiful grassland. Overnight at Camp. triund trek
Day 07: Nawa Tapru – Naggar (1760 Mt) – Manali
After breakfast go down to Naggar through beautiful grasslands and lush forests. On the way stop at Rumsu Village, the Roerich Art Gallery and Naggar Castle. From Naggar drive to Manali by bus or Jeep.
- Ghangaria: is a scenic hamlet perched at an altitude of 3,050mts above sea level in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand state.
- Nanda Devi National Park Joshimath:The area is reputed as one of the most spectacular wilderness in the Himalaya and is dominated by ‘Nanda Devi Peak’.
- Chamoli :The enchanting land of Chamoli is in the lap of the majestic Himalayas seems to be especially blessed by the mother nature.
- Badrinath :Badrinath, one of the most important pilgrim centre of the country is a part of sacred ‘Char Dhams’ of the State. It is flanked by Nar and Narayan mountains, while the Neelkanth Peak forms a splendid backdrop.
- Hemkund Sahib :Hemkund or the ‘Snow Lake’ nestles at a height of 4329 m. amidst seven snow-covered mountains, which are collectively called Hemkund Parvat.
- Govindghat : It is set on the confluence of the Alaknanda and Bhyundar or Lakshman Ganga. There is a big gurudwara here.
- Gopeshwar :The picturesque town of Gopeshwar has some good temples in and around the city. The main attractions are the ancient temple of Lord Shiva, Vaitarni Kund, a group of temples without idols and Oak View etc..
- Accommodation on Double/TWIN occupancy basis at hotels per your choice
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- All transfers tours, sightseeing and excursion by air-conditioned car as per the itinerary.
- Services of English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours. Language speaking guides, both local as well as accompanying can also be arranged
- Entrance fees to the places of visit as per the itinerary.
- Mineral water / soft drinks during the tour.
- Our representative for assistance at airport and hotels on all arrival and departures
- All applicable taxes.
- Accompanying Leisure Hotels Trekking Manager.
- All land transportation from Haridwar to Haridwar by a Non A/C vehicle (Innova/ Qualis/ Scorpio)
- Portrage of member’s luggage on trek up to 15 Kg per member.
- All trekking arrangements including wildlife fee, Guide and mules for transporting equipment and members’ luggage etc.
- Full board accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis at Haridwar (2 nights), Joshimath, (2 nights), Ghangaria (2 nights)
- On arrival: traditional garland on arrival at airport.
- Briefing on the tour by our travel professional.
- List of contacts provided in each city.
- Constant monitoring by our travel professional.
- 24 x 7 customer support
Cost Does Not Include
- International/domestic airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Tip for your tour guide.
- Any room service, telephone charges, mini bar, gratuities, tips.
- Meals other than specified above.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any item not specified under ‘cost includes’.