This trek is famous as one of the most remote treks in all of Nepal. It take you to the world’s fifth highest mountains and deep into the North eastern Himalaya. This trek is located inside the Makalu-Barun National Park which provides some of Nepal’s most unseen and amazing scenery ranging from the sweeping Arun river valley, over the Barun La (4200m.) to the remorseless ice fields surrounding Makalu (8463m.). This is an extremely isolated area, surrounded by some of the most impressive scenery with Everest, Lhotse, Baruntse and Chamalang, dominating a very impressive mountain scale. The access to this area is a road link to the town of Hile or a flight to the village of Tumlingtar.< Length of Trek: Tumlingtar – Tumlingtar 18 days Hile – Tumlingtar 22 days / average hiking per day 5-6 hrs Maximum elevation reached 5000m.
Facts Of The Trek
Makalu base camp 5000m
Itinerary In Details
- Cost Per Person: (N/A) Click here for for further details.
- National Park entry permit
- Trekking permit
- Land transportation to and fro
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Food: three meals a day
- A guide & required number of porter (s)
- Essential equipment.
- Personal expenses
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike and road blockade etc.