This region lies between LANGTANG range and EVEREST range and the side of both MOUNT LANGTANG and MOUNT EVEREST are the highlights of this trek. The trekkers will be rewarded with the enchanting view of Majestic Mountain GAURI SHANKER. The route is near by the tibet border side so that one can understand a little about Tibetan culture too. This area is mostly used by Buddhist people However, we can also see the Brahmin, chhetri, Tamang and Sherpa villages and theirs life style. The trek to this region starts from Dolakha, a small township near Charikot, an 8 hours drive from Kathmandu. The trail following the course of RIVER TAMAKOSHI on the way to Simigaun adds more thrills to the trek. The option of crossing Tashi lapcha pass (5755m.) to go to Namche Bazar of Everest region is an adventure of its own kind. In this trail the Glacial Lake Tsho Rolpa offers the experience of lifetime.
Facts Of The Trek
Tso Rolpa Lake
Itinerary In Details
- Cost Per Person: (N/A) Click here for for further details.
- National Park entry permit
- Trekking permit
- Land transportation to and fro
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Food: three meals a day
- A guide & required number of porter (s)
- Essential equipment.
- Personal expenses
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike and road blockade etc.