Ganesh Himal Trek
Treks in the Ganesh Himal region are designed to introduce you to a broad spectrum of life in different Nepalese communities and varieties of beautiful scenery. You may visit base camp of the Ganesh Himal where there are two lakes _ Black and white . Twin waterfalls _ ganga and Jamuna, bring joy to your heart. This trek is recommended by many trekkers though it is not as popular as Annapurna and Everest.
Visit this area in March and April, and you will see the mountainsides red with magnificent Rhododendron blooms_Nepal’s national flower. Visit Gorkha, the birthplace of modern Nepal. This was the home of King Prithivi Naryan Shah, who fought many wars to unite the tiny kingdoms spread throughout the land now known as Nepal.His Palace can be seen on the top of the hill at Gorkha.This area is also the homeland of the original of Gorkha Warriors.The Ganesh Himal trek begins at Trishuli,a four hours drive from Kathmandu and ends at Gorkha,a six hour drive to return to Kathmandu.
Facts Of The Trek
Sing la Pass
Itinerary In Details
- Cost Per Person: (N/A) Click here for for further details.
- National Park entry permit
- Trekking permit
- Land transportation to and fro
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Food: three meals a day
- A guide & required number of porter (s)
- Essential equipment.
- Personal expenses
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike and road blockade etc.