Lower Dolpo Trek
Isolated until 1989, the Dolpo area is hard to match for its surreal beauty and stunning charm. Situated at the rain-shadowed side of the Himalaya, the rugged scenery shows dramatic views, compared to similar altitude elsewhere in the kingdom. There are no lush green hills fed by monsoon but a thrilling hardcore landscape, guarded by impressive peaks, striving for heaven. The Dolpo region offers visit to ancient and isolated villages, immortal to time. It provides you with sites of spectacular lakes, authentic Buddhist monasteries and plentiful wildlife (including Blue sheep, mountain goat, jackal, wolf and snow leopard). In case you are seeking for some overwhelming and impressive panorama, Dolpo won’t disappoint you
Facts Of The Trek
Shey Gompa (5093m)
Itinerary In Details
- Cost Per Person: (N/A) Click here for for further details.
- National Park entry permit
- Trekking permit
- Land transportation to and fro
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Food: three meals a day
- A guide & required number of porter (s)
- Essential equipment.
- Personal expenses
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike and road blockade etc.