Kanchanjanga is third highest peak of the world, one of the most remote and beautiful areas in Nepal which, unused to foreign visitors, still lies shrouded in mystery. The feature of the walk are pleasant villages then in the high regions, glorious mountains and abundant wild life. It is located in the extreme northeast corner of Nepal bordering Sikkim(an Indian state) to the east and China to the North. This includes musk deer, blue sheep and for the believer, the Yeti! This trek begins at Tumlingtar or Taplejung accessible by air, or Ilam or Basantpur accessible by road. Soaring peaks, the Yalung Glacier and a wide variety of natural vegetation and agriculture areas can be seen in this region and magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Makalu and Kanchanjunga massif will make the trip memorable.
Facts Of The Trek
Kanchanjunga base camp 5220m
Itinerary In Details
- Cost Per Person: (N/A) Click here for for further details.
- National Park entry permit
- Trekking permit
- Land transportation to and fro
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Food: three meals a day
- A guide & required number of porter (s)
- Essential equipment.
- Personal expenses
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike and road blockade etc.