With a diverse range of brilliant green valleys, misty rhododendron forests and distant horizons of snowy peaks, Helambu is the ideal short trek. There are simple tea houses along this route, yet the area remains relatively unspoilt by tourism. You will experience the Yolmo culture of high mountain villages, marvel at vistas of lonely high mountains and watch enthralled as the farmers toil in the fields using hand-made tools and teams of water-buffalo.Facts Of The Trek
Destination Trek Grade Group Size Departure Max. Altitude Season Accommodation Duration
: : : : : : : :
Tharepati (3600m.) Easy Min -1 On Request 3600 m. Spring & Autumn. Lodge / Tented 09 Days
Itinerary In Details
- Cost Per Person: (N/A) Click here for for further details.
- National Park entry permit
- Trekking permit
- Land transportation to and fro
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Food: three meals a day
- A guide & required number of porter (s)
- Essential equipment.
- Personal expenses
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike and road blockade etc.