Best attractions in Bastar
The Bastar District (Jagdalpur - District Headquarters) is an impressive part of Chhattisgarh tourism. In Bastar you will find numerous historical sites, natural beauty and fascinating folk culture. For your convenience, we've put together a short preview of Bastar's top must-visit attractions.
Before that, let me tell you a little bit about Bastar and answer some frequently asked questions about Bastar.
Indian tourist district, Bastar
Where is Bastar?
Bastar is located in the southern part of Chhattisgarh. It is bordered by Kankel district to the north, Dantewada district to the south, Orissa to the east and Maharashtra to the west.
Why Do Tourists Visit Bastar?
The Bastar district is endowed with abundant mineral resources. It boasts an abundance of natural beauty, with beautiful green valleys, lush rivers, waterfalls and dense forests. From wildlife to green spaces, history to heritage, you'll find it all here in Bastar. Please tell me how to get to Bastar, Chhattisgarh. Bastar is well served by road and Indian Railways traffic.
What river is famous for Bastar?
Basta rivers include the Indravati, Mahanadi, Sabari and Shankuni rivers.
Who Makes Up the Population? The majority of Bastar's population is made up of tribal people.
What animals can you see in Kangar Valley National Park?
In Kangar Valley National Park you can see tigers, leopards, wild boars, hyenas, jackals, rabbits, snakes, waterfowl, pheasants and dragonflies.
Popular tourist attractions did you know? There are many places and attractions to visit during your stay in Bastar. In fact, Bastar has a wide variety of tourist attractions to fascinate travelers. Let's see!
BASTAR Amazing Animal Species
Kangar Valley National Park Natural lovers will get the most out of their visit to Kangar Valley National Park. Because this national park is home to a wide variety of animals and nature.
Most importantly, this gorge stretches over his 34 km. In addition, sal and teak forests are abundant here, and the area is named after the Kangar River. Indravati National Park Second on our list of the best attractions in Bastar is the Indravati National Park. Named after the Indravati River, the island consists of lush forests and diverse fauna. These include tigers, squirrels, wild buffalo, nilgai and more.
Seeking peace and quiet? Experience the beautiful Indravati National Park on your next visit to Chhattisgarh Busta.
Chitrakote Waterfall / Chitrakote Waterfall Especially if you are staying in Bastar between July and October, be sure to visit the beautiful Chitrakot Waterfall on the Indravati River. One of the best attractions in Bastar. The dynamic Chitrakot Waterfall is about 38 kilometers from Jagdalpur. 96 feet tall. And it has an interesting horseshoe shape.See Also
- 10 Reasons Why Triund Trek is the Best Trek in India
- A Guide to Booking Your Adventure
- Adventure Tour Company
- Best Time to Visit Ladakh
- Camping Places in Himachal
- Hidden Himalayas
- Himalaya adventure
- How tall is the largest tree in the world
- Kedarnath Yatra Package
- Nepal Trekking
- Trekking in Mcleodganj
- Trekking in Dharamshala
- 10 Tips to Travel with Children
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Top 10 Hotels in Mcledoganj
- 10 Tips for Booking Affordable Accommodation
- My Mcleodganj Trips 2023
- 10 Must See Summer Destinations in India
- The Mystical Caves of Meghalaya
- Hidden Gems Uncovering Indian Offbeat Destinations
- Kerala often referred to as Gods Own Country
- Discovering The Heritage of Pudicherry
- Exploring The Unexplored Offbeat Trails of Himachal Pradesh
- The Hidden Treasures of Himachal Pradesh
- Kasol Trekking Places
- Kullu Manali Informative Blog
- Complete Information ABout Trekking Places in India
- Nepal Treks
- Charming India Righly Called a Travelers Paradise