Ladakh Less Explored Trekking Destination
Have you ever taken a trekking trip in India? Would you like to participate in such a trekking tour package? Check out this article to learn more about travel packages to explore the fascinating and amazing regions of Ladakh for around 24 days. This trekking tour package is organized
The ultimate travel package that will leave you with memories that last a lifetime. This Ladakh trekking trip package requires 23 nights and 24 days to complete the trek. Destinations for this trek include Manali, Spiti, Kaza, Kiba, Panglochen, Palang La, Pale Chu, Norbu Sumd, Tsomori, Kiandam, Kolzok, Gama, Rajung Kar, Nurchan, Tso Kar, Taglang Includes la and le. The trekking package starts from Delhi and ends in Delhi.
We are as an Indian travel agency serving the needs of Indian tourists. We operate both inbound and outbound tours, organize itineraries, book online, and book luxury hotels and resorts. Guides are full-time qualified staff with at least 19 years of experience.
The Ladakh Trekking Tour Package visits different places from Spiti to Ladakh. This most exciting adventure package lasting about a month will be the most exciting time of your life.
Trekking tour package itinerary from Ladakh
Day 1 - Arrival in Delhi
We will pick you up at the airport or train station, guide you to the hotel, and check you in. Please stay at the hotel. Days 2 and 3 - To Chandigarh then to Manali Take the train to Chandigarh. Upon arrival in Chandigarh, drive to Manali and spend the night at the hotel.
Day 4 - Drive to Lahore
Drive through Lahore by jeep to Lahore.
Days 5-7 – To Kaza then to Tabo Gompa
Drive to Kaza, the capital of Spiti. Then drive to Thabo He Gompa, which has a huge collection of paintings and sculptures. Day 8-9 - Kibah, Trashigang, Gete. First drive to Kii Gompa and then transfer to Kibah. Stay overnight and drive to Trashigang and Gete the next day.
Days 10 and 11 - Panglochen, Khalsa Gomma
Trek to the small spring of Pangrochen and from there Khalsa he walks to a comfortable haven in Gomma.
Days 12 and 13 – Taran Yogma, Parech Valley, Norbo Sumdo River Camp
After crossing the Parech Valley, descend to Talang Yogma. Continue your Ladakh trekking tour package to cross the river and reach Norbu Sumd base camp.
Day 14 - Tsomori, Kiandam
Arrive at Kiandam on the south shore of Tsomori Lake. Stay on site for a few days to relax and enjoy.
Day 15 to 21 - Kolzok, Gama, Rajun Kar, Nurchan, Tso Kar
Trek through Korzok to Gama, Gama to Rajung Kal, Nurchan and Tso Kal, overnight in camp if required.
From 22nd to 24th go to Leh and then back to Delhi
Head to Leh for the end of the trek. Please use it for sightseeing and shopping. After that, leave the place and head to DelhiSee Also
- 10 Reasons Why Triund Trek is the Best Trek in India
- A Guide to Booking Your Adventure
- Adventure Tour Company
- Best Time to Visit Ladakh
- Camping Places in Himachal
- Hidden Himalayas
- Himalaya adventure
- How tall is the largest tree in the world
- Kedarnath Yatra Package
- Nepal Trekking
- Trekking in Mcleodganj
- Trekking in Dharamshala
- 10 Tips to Travel with Children
- Dharamshala Cricket Stadium
- Top 10 Hotels in Mcledoganj
- 10 Tips for Booking Affordable Accommodation
- My Mcleodganj Trips 2023
- 10 Must See Summer Destinations in India
- The Mystical Caves of Meghalaya
- Hidden Gems Uncovering Indian Offbeat Destinations
- Kerala often referred to as Gods Own Country
- Discovering The Heritage of Pudicherry
- Exploring The Unexplored Offbeat Trails of Himachal Pradesh
- The Hidden Treasures of Himachal Pradesh
- Kasol Trekking Places
- Kullu Manali Informative Blog
- Complete Information ABout Trekking Places in India
- Nepal Treks
- Charming India Righly Called a Travelers Paradise
- Best attractions in Bastar
- 10 Tourrist Sports and attractions in Orchha
- What to See in New Delhi
- Famous Cities and Forts of Kerala
- Faith Spirituality Temples in Kerala