River Rafting & Camping in Rishikesh- 2 Days /1 Night Package
If you are in the Yoga capital of the world – The rishikesh, You are here for Pilgrimage, the Peace, the Inner salvation, why not you plan for little adventure while your salvation, the main adventures include River rafting – The real rush of Blood while you navigate the while Ganges in Himalayas, www.holidaytravel.co has full plans and packages for the adventures in Pilgrimage belt of india suiting both your budget and your interest.
Holidaytravel.co has travel consulatants and experienced planners who have designed these packages to utilize your precious time to provide you full adventure, fun and a great holiday experience.
No Doubt, Rishikesh Belt will prove to be a hidden gem for adventure seekers and pilgrim seekers.
All Inclusive Rafting & Camping Package for 1 Night / 2 Days ! Includes Rafting, Camping in Jungle,Snacks, Meals, Bonfire & MORE!
During the 2 Days Rishikesh Rafting & Camping Tour Package, you’ll get your adrenaline pumping white water river rafting experience. Hold on tight, and get ready for some daring vacation activities you’ll never forget.Visit to Ghats, temples & ashrams.
River Rafting & Camping in Rishikesh Tour gives you the opportunity to experience:
- Accommodation for 1 Night in a Camp.
- Includes welcome drinks, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- White water rafting from Marine Drive to Rishikesh.
Our packages can be customized according to your requirements from Shivpuri to Rishikesh, Brahmpuri to Rishikesh, Brahmpuri to Ramjhula ,Marine Drive to Ramjhula & Shiv Puri to Ramjhula.
River Rafting & Camping in Rishikesh – What You will Get:
- Accommodation for One night in Jungle Camp.
- Meals in buffet on fixed menu.(One Lunch, One Dinner,One evening Snack & One Breakfast).
- White water rafting in Ganges River.
- Body surfing,cliff jumping etc.
Arrival Rishikesh – Camp Site :4 km
Reach Rishikesh early in the morning.Our representative will meet & greet you. Go for a Jungle Trek to the Waterfall and then transfer to base jungle camp. Welcome to jungle camp! Get served with hot buffet lunch and then spend some free time to explore the area. Have evening tea. Either you can relax in the camp or take a Jungle walk near the camping site. Enjoy evening bonfire with lite snacks. Have Dinner. Overnight at the camping.
Day:02 ( Marine Drive- Rishikesh)
After breakfast, start Rafting from Marine Drive to Rishikesh (24km). Today, we hit some of the most exciting rapids on the Ganga i.e. Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course & Club house. We hit Initiation, Double Trouble, Hilton and Terminator. One can also try Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping in this section. In the later part, we float past temples and ashrams and Ghats. Enjoy the riverbank life along the Ganga. Arrive in Rishikesh & proceed for your destination.
Whitewater Rafting in Rishikesh Safety Tips
There are a few rafting Do’s & Don’ts you should always follow when taking your whitewater rafting trip in Rishikesh.
- Wear a Life Jacket
- Make sure your life jacket is snug and buckled at all times
- Listen to your river guides – they are there to keep you safe!
- Notify your river guides of any medical conditions you may have
- Wear proper shoes – no flip flops, slippers, or bare feet. Old Sneakers, water shoes, or sandals with an ankle strap work best
- Help your fellow rafters back into your raft if they unintentionally fall into the water, even if you do not know them.
- HAVE FUN & MAKE MEMORIES!
- Do not stand up in moving current. If you unintentionally fall into the water, you want to float on your back with your toes pointed up, facing downstream.
- Do not wear cotton if you are going rafting in the cold weather. For the cooler months wetsuits, neoprene, polypropylene and wool are all items you can wear to keep you warm and dry.
- Do not bring/use alcohol or illegal substances while on your trip. It is dangerous and can bring harm to you, your guides, and fellow rafters.
- Do not use your paddle as a splashing device
- Avoid fallen debris and trees/branches in the river
- NEVER GO RAFTING ALONE!
- Air faire / train faires etc.
- Any expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax etc.
- Entrance Fees for visiting Monument, Monasteries & Museums.
- Guide Fee, Camera Fee, if any.
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Costs incidental to any change in the itinerary.
Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities, flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/ strikes/war, & etc.
Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Cost Inclusions”.
Any expenses incurred on extra transport service
Room service & additional meals.
Medical & Travel insurance.
Please Note: GST @3.09% Extra
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation charges extra.
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meal plan: As specified in the inclusions.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned camps cancellation policy
- Holiday Travel reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as weather, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc. need to be borne by the guests.